The following information corresponds to these test sections:
RN Pre-Entrance Science
PN Pre-Entrance Science
Part IV Health Occupations Test
Part III PSB PN Test
Part IV PSB RN Test
RNEE Physical Science Test
1. Distance and force multiplied together indicate?
2. Which of the following organisms is considered an invertebrate?
3. The process of cytoplasm division during plant cell replication is known as?
4. Gas exchange occurs in which of following tissues?
5. The end products of photosynthesis are ____ and _____.
A. Oxygen and Glucose
B. Glucose and Nitrogen
C. Nitrogen and Carbon Dioxide
D. Carbon Dioxide and Glucose
6. If an object is moving at a constant speed of 12 m/s. What is the object’s acceleration?
A. 12 m/s
B. 1 m/s
C. 6 m/s
D. 0 m/s
Science Answer Key